- 1996 – March 14, 1996 – Company foundation
- 1998 – our vehicles now meet the international standard EURO 2
- 1999 – ISO 9001 certification
- 1999 – operation of only ecological vehicles that comply with international standards EUR 2 and EUR 3
- 2001 – fleet expansion with high-capacity articulated vehicles. Their fleet share will continue to increase in the future.
- 2002 – recertification of quality control system according to new standard ISO 9001 – 2000
- 2003 – only vehicles that comply with standard EUR 3 are in the operation; the beginning of construction of the new facility
- 2004 – company moved to the new facility
- 2005 – operation of vehicles meeting the international standard EURO 5 started, the first refrigerated semi-trailer, the first MEGA semi-trailers, number of high-capacity articulated vehicles increased, ISO 9001-2000 recertified
- 2006 – 10 years on the market
- 2007 – the first refrigerated semi-trailers with ability to load up to 66 pallets
- 2008 – ISO 9001-2008 recertification of all semi-trailers MEGA
- 2009 – our fleet only includes EURO 5 certified vehicles
- 2010 – 1/3 of the fleet meets Euro EEV
- 2011 – ISO 9001-2008 recertification, fleet expansion with low-tonnage vehicles, 3/4 of the fleet meets Euro EEV
- 2012 – 1/5 fleet meets Euro 6, the first vehicles are equipped with a hydraulic platform
- 2013 – construction of a proprietary refilling station, vehicles meet the emission standard EURO EEV and EURO 6
- 2014 – ISO 9001-2008 recertification, most of the fleet now meets EURO 6, closure refrigerated trailers. All low-tonnage vehicles are now equipped with hydraulic lifts.
- 2015 – entire fleet meets EURO 6 emission standard
- 2016 – 20 years on the market
- 2017 – PANAV authorised service provider; introduced „Solo“ vehicles with available storage length over 9m
- 2018 – introduced „Solo“ vehicles with 13t load capacity and available storage length 9,6m
The company CROSS SPEED, Ltd. was established in 1996 in order to operate international and domestic truck transport with their own vehicles. Since then, the company constantly modernizes its fleet with an emphasis on the environment and our customers’ needs, and develops and improves its fleet management and dispatch communication system.
From the ownership point of view, CROSS SPEED, Ltd. is an all-Czech company without foreign capital. From its foundation the company constantly increases the number of vehicles and the number of employees.
In terms of ownership, CROSS SPEED, Ltd. is a purely Czech private company without foreign capital. During the entire period of its existence, the company CROSS SPEED, Ltd. constantly increases the number of vehicles and the number of employees, and is now a significant trucking, cargo, and logistics business company in South Moravia, Czech republic.